We don’t have any secrets; we like to make, drink and teach wine.
ITINERARY AND WINE-TASTING
The itinerary includes visits to the vineyards, the wine cellar. It is often possible as well to see the various wine-making phases so as to have a better understanding of viticulture and oenology.
The products that can be tasted and purchased at affordable prices during the visit are not only the following bottled wines:
- Monferrato Bianco
- Piemonte Chardonnay
- Dolcetto d’Asti
- Barbera del Monferrato
- Barbera d’Asti
- Barbera d’Asti Superiore Nizza
- Moscato d’Asti
- Brachetto d’Acqui
but also bulk wine sold in containers:
You can purchase the wine directly during your visit and have it sent home after establishing the delivery date.
TYPES OF VISITS
Visit to the Wine Cellar: 20 Euro
The guided tour of the winery includes wine tastings and a finger food.
The tour of the winery and the wineyard includes the tasting of some wines (chosen by the guest).
Each wine will be combined with a typical local product (meats, cheeses, omelettes, quiches, cakes, macaroons, hazelnut cake, biscuits, etc.). Payment can be made by cash or credit card.
MORE INFORMATION AND SERVICES
- Maximum number of people: up to 50 people. The tastings can take place: outdoors, in the wine cellar or in the tavern. Small domestic animals are permitted.
- Languages spoken: Italian, English and French.
- Parking: ample (15 cars, buses, minivans, campers, etc.)
- Pets welcome: yes.
- Visit times and days: both during the week and on the weekend.
- Visiting times are from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m., however different times can arranged by calling in advance.
- Architectural barriers: please note that access to part of the wine cellar requires climbing a few steps.
Fill out this simple form to book your visit to the cellar at our farm.
VISITING THE WINE CELLAR ENTITLES YOU TO A 10% DISCOUNT ON FUTURE PURCHASES ON OUR ON-LINE STORE